Top 10 Best Back-in-Stock Shopify apps in 2022 (Latest Rankings)
Giving your customers the option of receiving a Back-in-stock alert when out-of-stock products are restocked would make them happier than you can imagine. And it all happens with a simple “Notify Me” button. So if you are all about granting your customers’ happiness, you are in the right place.
To have this lovely button you need to install a back-in-stock alert app from the Shopify app store. The option is not available on Shopify themes by default.
So we are here to introduce you top 10 back-in-stock Shopify apps that are loved and used by most store owners in 2022. Let’s go!
How Shopify back-in-stock apps can help your business?
Before we get to the list of best Shopify back-in-stock apps on Shopify, maybe you would like to know how these apps can help you improve your business.
- Recover lost sales. Customers who find the product they want unavailable on your store may leave your website immediately. However, by putting the “Notify me when available” on unavailable product pages, you can give both yourself and your customer a second chance.
- Keep customers interested. Customers are more likely to stay and explore your store rather than leave to find the same product at your competitor’s store after you give them the “Notify me” button.
- Create social proof. When you add this button to your unavailable product pages, not only are you showing how popular the item was with your customers, but you also create social proof, meaning so many people wanted the item that you had to create a waiting list.
- Improve customer experience. A back-in-stock alert app can help you create a more exciting experience for your customers while you are giving them the message that you care about them.
- Identify customer needs. The waiting list you create for a product would give you a better idea of how much an item is in demand. Are so many people waiting for you to restock this item? Then you need to restock the item in big numbers. Is your waiting list almost empty? Then maybe you need to forget about selling the item in your store.
10 Best Back-in-Stock Shopify apps
Pricing: 7-day free trial / $0 – $59 per month
- Send SMS, push notifications, and Email alerts automatically/manually
- customize the “Notify me when Available” Button, sign-up form & Email template
- All themes are supported out of the box–No coding is required
- Klaviyo and PushOwl integration is supported
- Edit Email Template
- Resend notifications
- Show button on pre-order and home page
- Hide button with a tag
- Import and export data
- Set minimum inventory
- Get insightful reports
- Multi-lingual widgets
- GDPR Compliance
- Feature Request and Customize Service
- Professional live support
Pricing: 7-day free trial / $0 – $499 per month
- Add the “Notify me” button for out-of-stock product variants (color, size, etc.)
- Add the “Notify Me” button on the collection and home page
- Customize the button to match your Shopify theme ( Custom themes )
- Show button on Pre-Order Products
- Re-send restock reminders to follow-up
- “Notify me” button and sign-up form in multiple languages
- Send GDPR-compliant emails
- Multiple locations are supported
- Notify customers only if there is enough stock
- Send back-in-stock notifications with your own email address and domain
- A dashboard that provides a comprehensive view of all inventory metrics for your decision-making
- Live chat support
- Ask for more customization
- Ask for new features
Pricing: 14-day free trial / $0 – $19 per month
- Sends custom Push, Emails, and SMS notifications to customers who left the cart abandoned in the store
- Edit notification message or add a coupon code to nudge them to complete the purchase
- Automatically send notifications to subscribed users once the product becomes available again.
- Allows your customers to be subscribed for receiving notifications when there is a price drop on a certain product
- Send notification to subscribers when the order is shipped and share the tracking URL for easy tracking of their orders
- Send tailored messages to drive first-time customer sales
- Segment the audience based on how they interacted with your store, geo-locations, or their purchase history
- In-app chat support
- Pagefly and Shopgun integration is supported
Pricing: $0 – $5 per month
- Get Lost Customers & Sales Back
- Fully Customized Emails Templates
- Special Rewards for Coming-back Customers
- Simple Setup
- Support Shopify Theme 2.0
- No Spam for Your Customers
Pricing: 7-day free trial / $0 – $19.90 per month
- Control pre-orders for specific products or variants
- Control pre-orders for out-of-stock products or variants
- Start/Stop pre-order products based on inventory
- Start/Stop pre-order products based on date and time with countdown.
- Partial payment: Allow your customer to process the partial payment on pre-order
- Discount: Apply automatically discount on pre-order
- Mix cart warning message: show the message if there are both in-stock & pre-order products in the cart.
- Pre-order email: Sent email to customers if they purchase the pre-order product
- Partial payment email reminder: Send an email reminder to the customer to process the remaining payment for pre-order
- Set a limited number for a product quantity that is available for pre-order
- Automatically send emails to subscribed customers when a product is back in stock
- Delivery Policy
- Automatically send email to you if a product is out of stock
- Customize the style of the pre-order button messages
- Hide the “Buy Now” button for pre-order products
- The app is compatible with all Shopify Themes
- Completely remove all code when uninstalling the app
Pricing: $0 – $39.99 per month
- Send notifications via Facebook Messenger
- Support almost all of the themes on Shopify
- Automatic emails
- Fully customizable
- limit your inventory policy for limitations
- Manage notifications
- Manage contacts
- sends you emails when your products are low stock or out of stock
- analyze and summarize data for displaying revenue, total sales, and total subscribers.
- use Google Analytics and Facebook Pixel.
- Supports multiple languages
Pricing: 14-day free trial / $0 – $69 per month
- Push Notification, Email & SMS
- Multilanguage Support
- Easy to Customize and Setup
- Edit the email template with Liquid
- Scalable, stable, and supported
- Great for Flash Sales, Coming Soon, & even Pre-orders
- Supports integration with MailChimp, Klaviyo, Shoelace retargeting, Constant Contact, Campaign Monitor, and Cross Sell
Pricing: 14-day free trial / $0 – $25 per month
- Send Email and SMS alerts to subscribed customers from your own domain auto-magically as soon as an out-of-stock product comes back in stock
- Design your own “Email me when Available” or “Notify Me” Button, sign-up form & Email + SMS template with live preview.
- Ready to go in just 1 minute!
- Supports all themes out of the box. No coding is required.
- Instant Email & SMS delivery
- Insightful reports on Most Requested Products, Pending & Sent Notifications
- Auto-add to Shopify Customer List
- Grow your mailing list
- 24×7 live professional support
Pricing: $0 – $39.99 per month
- Works well with almost every theme on the Shopify theme store
- Works well with variants
- Automatic emails
- Get an email notification when someone subscribes to your product
- Thank you email can be sent to customers who subscribed
- Double opt feature
- Add the widget on the collection page
- Hide widget from selected products
- Location feature
- Export list of subscribers
- Feature for customers to subscribe to Newsletter
- Customize the text displayed, the back-in-stock button’s font color, and the background color
Pricing: $0 – $39.99 per month
- Display notifier button
- Different types of templates
- Fully customizable widget
- Customize mail format
- Email notifications report
Which back-in-stock Shopify app Should you choose?
Based on your needs and your budget, you can explore these 10 top back-in-stock Shopify apps, read their customers’ reviews and decide which app would work best for you, your store, and your customers.